Yes, black exudes grandeur. The color elicits mystery and passion hence men are somewhat drawn to the enigma and charm that the color spreads. Possibly this is why the black mens watches make a bold and elegant fashion statement and have stood apart as the ultimate accessory in delineating his attitude.
Superior craftsmanship, brilliant design and a sophisticated attitude – Yes all these and much more illustrates the new range of black affordable watches, which has now taken the fashion world by storm! And the best part is you don’t have to spend a fortune to add signature to your style statement because these are inexpensive and stands as quite a realistic option in delineating your style quotient without being loud or hoarse.
It is all about being in fashion and what better way to be a part of the recent trend than by sporting the all black watch? Let the style and color of the watch say a lot about your taste, ego, power and masculinity without mouthing any! The fact has been etched and hallmarked in bold that wearing the ultimate rich and contemporary, sophisticated and classy, fashionable and trendy range of black watch, send the ultimate message that you are definitely the trendsetter.
Today’s men undeniably need something bolder, something stronger and also something durable, which can in fact bear the wear and tear of regular use. Possibly this is why the affordable watches for him has been also carefully designed, while keeping the men’s needs in mind. The watches stand as the logo of superior craftsmanship for them who work and also play hard. Quite ideally therefore, the watch range goes beyond than just looking trendy or elegant, classy and contemporary.
He is sporty hence his watch needs to be water resistant as well. Check the watch’s ability when considering a water resistant all black watch –
- 100 feet or 30 meters: This indicates that the watch is able to withstand only a splash of water. You cannot wear it when swimming or diving.
- 165 feet or 50 meters: Sure you can wear the watch in the shower.
- 330 feet or 100 meters: This indicates that you can actually wear the watch when snorkeling or swimming.
- 500 feet or 150 meters: That’s right; you can wear this watch when scuba diving.
- 660 feet or 200 meters: Worry not and simply go further deep and down with the watch.