Stainless steel jewelry has been around for years, and stainless steel earrings are one of the best accessories. They make the best fashion statement on what you wear all day. They are trendy and most of all they have an inexpensive nature with lots of benefits. The earrings are highly versatile, with the different reasons for wearing jewelry; stainless steel satisfies everyone’s tastes and preferences. Stainless steel has the shine and luster just like silver. The earrings can be worn for any occasion, comfort, style and fashion.
To show the nobleness and elegance of our clothes, the style of earrings should be designed with high-quality requirements. If wearing earrings made by too thin material, they do not go well with the thick fabric. Thicker earrings match with thick heavy fabrics such as wool or fur clothing. Clothes made from fabrics like silk or satin one can wear small earrings. Big earrings with rough shape do not go well with fabrics of silk and satin.
Clothing styles, generally casual wear, sportswear or travel are also a primary factor in choosing the style of earrings and materials. Their characteristics are very practical, convenient and comfortable to wear. A lot of earrings can match with these clothing styles depending on the owner’s likes and dislikes. Earrings made from stainless steel can suit with absolutely any clothing style.
Different occasions require different pieces of jewelry, so do various combinations of clothes. For casual events, simpler stud earrings are highly advised. For formal occasions, one can wear bold earrings which match well with your apparel to add more flash. One should make sure to add detail with the best size of earrings to avoid a clumsy and vulgar look. Your full attire should be stylish and match well with the earrings.
Silver and gold pieces of jewelry are mostly affected by wear and tear because they quickly tarnish. The high maintenance costs often discourage buyers, but with stainless steel, you do not have to worry anymore. The metal alloy is unyielding and durable; your earring will maintain the same sheen as if it were new. It resists scratches, dents, and damage. Earrings made from stainless steel are cheaper than gold and silver ones. You are in fashion just by spending a small amount of money, and you can always buy more to add to your wardrobe.
Danglers hang below the earlobe and they move with the body. The chain or wire used to attach the beads, stones or charms is flexible and loose. A hook is the usual hanger for this style which facilitates the movement. It can be a single strand or branch out into several. The lengths also go from one extreme to the other-just below the earlobe all the way to the shoulder.
How to choose?
- Comfort: Every woman has given up comfort for style at some point in her life. Shoes and earrings are the most common accessories that fall into that category. However, for these two styles it is important to choose the lightest weight possible because not only does weight play a role, but gravity is a factor as well. Less so for the drop style, but danglers can really wreak havoc on an earlobe and the hole.
We’ve all seen those elongated holes that look red ugly and red after years of wearing heavy pieces. Choose the perfect pair, but use supportive backings and limit the amount of time they are worn if they have some weight to them.
- Occasion: For a night out on the town with the girls or for an elegant New Year’s ball, dangle earrings are perfect. Long gold strands with a kicky outfit are fun for clubbing while sparkling crystals cascading from the earlobe put the finishing touches on a gown. While these are more for play, drop earrings are more conservative. Oh, they can be fun too, but they are more appropriate for the office or for more serious occasions.
- Personal Style: Of course, personal taste is a huge factor. Women tend to love one particular style a wear that one often. Earrings can tell a lot about someone and their personality. It can also be indicative of her mood at that very moment. Long dangling neon colored beads show a fun and quirky personality whereas a simple diamond drop says she’s feeling sophisticated.
- Hair: Yes, hair should play a part in choosing the right style. Long dangle earrings look elegant with short hair or with an updo because it highlights the length of the neck, which is one of the sexiest parts of the body. The drop style can be worn with pretty much any hair style.
- Age: Its not that older women can’t wear long dangling styles, but they are less likely to. The longer the dangle earrings, the better for younger women. While it’s not a rule, it’s kind of like hairstyles. As women age, the hair gets shorter and it’s the same with earring style.
Earrings have been worn as status symbols, in religious ceremonies and as an expression of style dating back to at least 2500 B.C. As the times change, the styles change with them. The drop and dangle earrings styles are just two of the ways this accessory has evolved to fit a woman’s personality and taste.
For over a long time diamond stud earrings are associated with elderly people, in particular women but with the change in fashion trends these days many men are wearing them as they prefer diamond earring in comparison to the gold stud earrings. This is largely the outcome of coming together of fashion as well as music industry, due to which hip hop now spells a particular fashion style as it describes a music style so it does a bling concept.
Due to the hip style being so much in vogue it has taken into its grip the youth to dress themselves in bling. In such a case diamond stud earring is a perfect option as they are specifically designed keeping in mind the younger people. they can be availed in vibrant hues, funky designs as well as characteristic looks. Such earrings are known both for their status as well as styles. Different colored diamonds are enhanced to produce a vibrant as well as stronger coloration to diamond stud earrings.
A good example of this can be diamond kite earrings which can be availed in three different hues such as white, canary yellow as well as blue diamonds in the setting of 14 carat white gold. Besides being beautiful it also creates a unique statement oh wealth as well as style but in case of a truly distinct hip hop earring you can set 4 carats of diamonds in a 14 carat setting of gold which sparkles, besides 18 k carat gold is more soft than 14 K gold that makes it more wearable.
It is often assumed that a diamond stud earring designed with keeping in mind style compromises a lot on the quality; however it is not always the case. The quality of such earrings is immensely high and moreover it is engraved in fine gold with safely set diamonds which offer ideal achievement to a diamond in both conventional as well as modern styles having huge range of colors as well as designs.
Lavish your loved one in their decadence. There are no true rules with wearing gold earrings and there is no limit to what you can do with them. An added plus is there is an earring to fit anyone’s budget. You’ll have no problems making them look good in gold to fit their fashion style. Here are just a few of the different styles of gold earrings available:
- If you are looking for various designs in your earrings on multiple levels then chandelier style earrings will work the best for you. You can find them in all sorts of different styles with precious or semi-precious stones in them for some added beauty and luster.
- Drop style earrings are a great piece of jewelry to wear with almost any outfit from casual to dressy. The normally only use one geometric shape hanging from the base and work very well in either a 14K yellow or white gold.
- Stylists and fashion designers can tell you that hoop earrings are the perfect earrings to complement your face no matter what its shape may be. They can be found in sizes ranging from tiny to pretty large. There are some hoop earring big enough that they touch the shoulders. The hoops can be found in different shapes from square, round or oval.
- Looking for a stylish and classic look to wear at anywhere? Look no further than the always popular gold stud earring. Step it up a notch and have a diamond stud with gold backing and you now have yourself something beautiful in jeans or a formal gown. You can find these types of studs in gold ranging from 14K to 24K all at a reasonable price as well.
- Have you ever thought about wearing two tone earrings with both yellow and white gold? It’s beauty is something to behold. Because of the two tones popularity, jewelers are starting to sell tri-color designs mixing together rose and white gold with an 18K yellow gold. It’s easy to grow your jewelry collection with these different types of earrings made from blending.
- 14K gold threader earrings are a nice style that not only looks fashionable but is also so easy to slip into pierced ears that they are a joy to wear. This is because of the use of the threader from which it gets its name. It basically is a long bar which feeds the earring into the hole of your ear. All you have to do is pull the earring through your ear to point you want and you’re ready to shine.
- Half-hoop earrings are growing in popularity because they look so much like a hoop earring but with the weight on your ear lobes of a complete hoop earring. If you plan on buying a pair, do so in 14K gold. It’s brilliance can’t be beat.
- Anytime you get the chance to wear gold earrings make sure they are highlighted with vibrant diamonds or some other precious stone. You’ll instantly make yourself look like a famous movie star.
Consider Your Face Shape
If you have a round face to begin with, you want to stay away from hoops or fashion earrings that are circular in shape. Ovals would be a better choice for you because they would help to make your face appear longer and not so round. Dangle earrings would be another great choice for those with round faces. If you have a square shaped, or more angular face shape, you can get away with earrings for women that are round, such as hoops.
Think About Your Hairstyle and Hair Color
Your hair should be considered when you’re shopping for earrings. You want to choose earrings that compliment your hair color and your hairstyle as well. People with long hair should opt for dangle earrings while those with shorter hair can get away with wearing hoops. Those with blonde hair look best with metals that are gold in color while women with darker hair can generally get away with gold or silver. Women with red hair look beautiful with copper colored metals.
Enhance Your Body Type
Each of us has a specific body type that will work best with certain styles of fashion earrings. Taller women with longer necks can easily wear dangle earrings or any type of elongated earring style. They can also get away with wearing larger earring styles. Petite women can begin to look overwhelmed if the earrings they are wearing are too large, but this isn’t always the case. It all depends on the earring style you choose and what they look like when you try them on.
When you’re shopping for earrings for women always consider your face shape, hair color, hairstyle and build. While these rules aren’t set in stone, they are some good guidelines to start with. Just remember that smaller faces and those who are petite will also look best with smaller sized fashion earrings while those who are taller and larger can wear the larger styles more easily.
The colors of earrings also make a big difference because you want to choose something that compliments your skin tone and hair color. Gold metals look best with those who have blonde hair and those who have darker hair can get away with wearing silvers or golds.