- Different Sizes and Colors
For starters, these come in different colors and sizes. For this reason, be careful when making your purchase and ensure you choose options that compliment your needs. In terms of size, they are available from size 5 to 11 and you can get help from the support desk to select the right size for your feet. Note that you need to invest in the perfect size in order to enjoy the benefits they offer. There are also different colors for you to choose from as well and your choice should be based on your personality, tastes and preferences. Some of the options you have to choose from include cobalt, ivory, raspberry and black. Be careful with the color in order to ensure it compliments you well.
- Comfort and Customizability
You have to ensure the sandals you buy offer you a high level of comfort and customizability. In most cases, these are known to have features which increase your chances of enjoying both attributes. For instance, the control motion tri-planar which is part of the design is known to increase level of stability and support. In addition to this, the construction is lightweight and extremely flexible further enhancing the comfort level. In terms of adjustability, be on the lookout for designs that feature a heel strap. This is important as it makes it possible for you to adjust the setting of the footwear to a suitable and preferred position.
- Consider your Needs
More importantly, you have to take your needs into consideration before buying these orthaheel sandals. Make sure you understand your requirements and why you need orthotic footwear in the first place. If you are buying these for the first time, bear in mind that it might take a lot longer for you get used to the support they offer. Additionally, you should look at the kind of cushioning offered before making your decision. Regardless of the decision you make, it is imperative to ensure it works in your best interest.
Among the most noticeable features of this product include:
- A Built in podiatrist that has been tested before being used. This is designed and fitted in a way that ensures arch support to the wearer.
- This outfit is also designed in a way that facilitates restoration of neutral or natural alignment of the foot. The manufacturer of this shoe came up with this design to ensure that the wearer achieves a dynamic functioning of the ankles, feet and the legs after wearing it for a while.
- The motion control system for Tri-planar of this product is designed to ensure stability and support.
- It is designed with a lightweight and flexible construction. The adjustable straps on the heels of this product add to the customization and stability of the outfit.
- With the Tri-planar system for motion control, this outfit can be worn by people with over pronation or fasciitis conditions. Studies have also revealed that this product can be used in reducing pain associated with over pronation.
- It has features that make it suitable for wearing by people with ankle and heel pain.
- Some buyers says that this outfit gives them comfort after wearing it throughout the day due to the material used in its manufacture and its design.
- Customization features of this product which include the adjustable straps are among the most highlighted feature of this outfit. They make it possible for people with different orthotics to wear it with ease. In addition, they make it possible to wear this product with ease during the day since one can adjust it whenever they want.
The footwear also features an inbuilt podiatrist design. It helps to provide arch support and to restore natural alignment of the foot. They are also medium width sandals that allow you to walk comfortably on wood, asphalt and concrete. It also helps to provide maximum support, stability and prevent any misalignment on the ankles, hips, knees and heels. Additionally, it helps to prevent excessive pressure on your back and they are designed in a unique way to avoid flattening your arches.
Orthaheel Mia Sandals feature lightweight construction and are highly versatile. They are therefore good for persons suffering from plantar fasciitis because they combine design and functionality to relieve pain associated with the condition.
There are also available in footwear and insole models. Therefore, you have freedom to choose the most ideal for your needs. Some of the most popular styles you will find in the market include: Slides; Clogs; Flip flops; Athletic shoes; Boots; Slip on shoes; Slippers among others.
They feature Tri Planar motion design to provide maximum support and stability to the feet. Therefore, they can be used by athletes because they enhance your performance and provide all day comfort. Similarly, they help the feet to recover and prevent any possible pain on the ankle, heel and the feet in general. The sandals are also easily customizable and are designed with quality cushioning in the forefoot and heels to ensure high levels of comfort after sports, when out for a beach walk or when running simple errands.
The shoes also feature triple density midsoles, outsoles and footbeds. They help to keep the feet comfortable all day long. They are the kind of footwear that you can wear if you want to achieve superior motion control. This is based on the type of material used on the footwear as well as overall contouring design.